Recieve a bucket of fresh flowers once a month and save 5%.
Once our grower has selected and balanced 60 - 70 stems of the best flowers grown that day, it's your turn to arrange away and get creative with natures' offerings. The bucket will include at least 6 varieties - a mix of feature flowers, airy accents, fillers and a small amount of foliage. This will be enough flowers for around 3 medium bunches, or 6 small ones - or go big an use them all in one display!
Read the full info on flower subscriptions here: https://www.wyeorganic.co.uk/post/wye-organic-flower-subscriptions
- Always use a clean vase
- Change water and recut stems every 2-3 days
- Keep out of direct sunlight and away from heat and draughts
- Remove spent blooms to keep the bunch looking fresh
- With some varietes (eg Malope), removing spent blooms will encourage new ones
- Adding flower food will extend vase life